[wisb] Re: Great Gray Owl update Juneau County

  • From: "Gregory Hottman" <greghottman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:31:15 -0600

To expand on what Tom said... She said every morning when she was taking her
kids to school it would be perched on the "stop ahead" sign.

On the way back I was wondering how many of these visitors we miss if the
owl has been around for 3 months and we didn't know about it?   I was
telling someone about the owl after I got back and she said an 86 year old
lady she cleans for, had seen a pair of snowies across from the Belleville
High School 3 weeks ago.  Just wondering...

Thanks to who ever let me use his 500mm lens!  Sorry I forgot your name with
all the excitement.

Greg Hottman
Dane Co