[wisb] Fwd: eBird Report - Seminary Woods, Apr 6, 2014

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 18:12:49 -0500

Hello! Wow, Tom Wood had a productive day. I shouldn't have tired myself
out doing yard work. ;)
A few of us enjoyed a walk through Seminary Woods earlier today;see the
list below. We also walked the WE Energies field where the highlight was a
pair of Eastern Meadowlarks that were posturing as if they had mating on
the brain.

Good birding,

Jennifer A
Milwaukee