[wisb] Fwd: eBird Report - Estabrook Park, Apr 19, 2014

  • From: CHARLES HAGNER <c_hagner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 13:12:48 -0500

Hi everyone--
Northern Rough-winged Swallows and a Brown Thrasher, both new arrivals, were in
Estabrook Park, Milwaukee Co., this morning. A pair of Killdeer were on the
expanse of mud that used to be the softball field.

A half dozen Blue-winged Teal were still on the river, which has overrun its
banks. If you go, wear boots!

--Chuck

Chuck Hagner
Milwaukee Co., WI