[wisb] Re: Fwd: "Spark bird" what's yours?

  • From: Anna Keaney <anna.ftw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:26:38 -0600

From Gibson, aged 8:
My first spark bird was the first cardinals I ever saw. My mom says that I
was able to identify male and female cardinals back when I was only 2. What
really got me going was two Bald Eagles and one Snowy Owl last December on
Dike Road. I love birds! Especially owls. Just seeing three big raptors
staring at each other in complete silence and astonishment really got me
going up there! I love Snowy Owls!

Gibson Dullea
Anna Keaney (the typist)
Madison, Dane