[wisb] Fwd: Birds and Beers with Volunteers! This Friday at Ale Asylum

  • From: Kyle Lindemer <kyle.lindemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WI Bird List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:15:44 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: paul_noeldner <paul_noeldner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Subject: Birds and Beers with Volunteers! This Friday at Ale Asylum
To: Kyle Lindemer <kyle.lindemer@xxxxxxxxx>, Madison Audubon <
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wild Warner <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andria
Blattner <ablattner22@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Pamela Mather Hoyt Park <
pkellym1004@xxxxxxxxx>, Carl Landsness Starkweather Creek <
earthchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shea, Ann" <AShea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Craig Klinke <cklinke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Knepp <
eknepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Russ Hefty <rhefty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sean Gere
<seangere@xxxxxxxxx>, Gisela Kutzbach <kutzbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Will
Waller <ehgardens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Birds and Beers with Volunteers! Friday July 24 5 pm to whenever at Ale
Asylum

Bird lovers and area nature group volunteers and trip leaders are invited
to Birds and Beers this Friday July 24 from 5 pm to whenever at Ale Asylum,
2002 Pankratz St, Madison. We will repeat next Friday July 31 at the same
time and location for anyone who can't make it this Friday.

Bird Volunteer Invite! Special invitation to all our great Madison area
bird and nature group volunteers and trip leaders and anyone else
interested in Bluebird Trails, Field Trips, Bird and Nature Walks, Four
Lakes Wildlife, nature restoration work and all the other fun and
worthwhile things our Madison area Bird City partner groups do for birds.
Come to Birds and Beers and meet other birders and volunteers, Madison
Parks folks and other nature groups who help make these good things happen.
Buy your favorite trip leader a beer! Wear something birdy!

Paul Noeldner
608-698-0104
ethicalguidebook.com
/