[wisb] Fwd: Bald Eagles feeding near Sauk Prairie

  • From: Brad Webb <brad286465@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:42:09 -0600

Retrying the post ...
Royan and I showed my brother and sister-in-law around some of the

Bald Eagle sites near Prairie du Sac this afternoon. We had good looks
at about a dozen eagles. More interestingly, on our way home we found a
small flock of eagles in a corn field east of Prairie du Sac feasting on
either carrion or prey. There were 10 eagles total, including four
adults. Looked for all the world like a group of vultures working over a
site - and in effect, that's what was happening. We managed a few
documentary quality photos which can be seen here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568598415qOEfNw
  Regards,
  Brad Webb

--

   |___|     Brad Webb               Brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    | |

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.