[wisb] Fw: Ecartis command results: subscribe

  • From: Swanson <elaineseverin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter - I'm sorry to bother you w/a detail related to the WI Bird Net.  I
have been a subscribed member for a couple years.  I receive the daily messages
in the mode that sends them as a grouping not individually.  However, recently
when I tried to submit a comment, my submission came back.  Thanks for letting
me know what I should be typing in the TO line.  I was using
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .  Maybe I should be using wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .  I
have both entered in my contact list.

Your observations when driving up to Oshkosh are particularly fun to read since
we live in rural Pickett.  The redpolls you saw dancing off the snowy field
along Sportsmen Road a few weeks ago were surely the same ones I saw at same
location!  I remember talking w/a woman at Fleet Farm by the bird seeds
sometime ago.  She said her husband was in the hospital, that feeding the birds
was mighty important to her.  Then her son showed up and I learned that his
name was Peter Fissel - can't remember how that came about!  Anyway, I suspect
you make those trips up from Madison to Oshkosh to visit w/your Mom and fill
her feeders before you leave.  She's probably the reason you're the avid birder
today.

Thanks for your help, Peter!
Elaine
--- On Sun, 2/27/11, FreeLists Mailing List Manager <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Ecartis command results: subscribe
To: elaineseverin@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 6:26 PM

Request received for list 'wisbirdn' via request address.

>> subscribe
'Subscribe' request denied.
Your request was rejected for the following reason:

You are already on the list 'wisbirdn'.