[wisb] Friday birding

  • From: Hakim Barrett <heyheystop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Today I saw an Eastern phoebe and a Bald Eagle near Long Lake. Brown-headed
cowbirds are back, I saw them in early April. There seems to be a Common Raven
in Lone Rock. I haven't seen it recently, but I had a glance once. I don't know
if it'll be back or if it can nest up in the pines. Maybe with some luck it
will find some nesting material, and we'll see more Ravens!

Hakim Barrett
Sauk Co.