[wisb] Fox Sparrows in Omro, Winnebago Cty

  • From: cieszyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:43:28 -0500

Just had two Fox Sparrows in my front yard. They were pretty happy when they
found all of the seed I scattered out last night.
I also have a number of very happy birds( cardinals, chickadees, robins)
feasting on the live mealworms that I have put out. It is a cold blustery day
here! These birds are going to have a tough week or two.
Laurie Cieszynski
Omro Winnebago Cty

Sent from my iPhone####################