[wisb] Re: Flycatcher ID

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:59:56 -0600

Hi all, sorry for any confusion but I had intended for this to be public
real-time discussion, not a "quiz" where you send me answers and then I provide
sum of responses later. I've gotten two backchannels, including one in favor of
Acadian and another for Least, so clearly we have something to talk about! Post
to list please.

And if you had trouble with the links (with 112 page views already I'm guessing
not many did), here they are again:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46026829@N05/7625041974/in/pool-wisconsinebird/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46026829@N05/7625041708/in/pool-wisconsinebird/
Ryan Brady