[wisb] Re: Flower / Hummingbird Question

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:38:49 -0600

Note on identifying this "cactus,"  the caller was intent on this not
being a Cactus and that is why my quotation marks.  Being
well-acquainted with the Prickly Pear,  I was lost on the plant
identity.  Plus I have not been around blooming Prickly Pears: do they
attract Hummers?

Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point,
Portage Co., WI