[wisb] FW: Spring Green Shorebirds and more - Sauk Co.

  • From: "Jesse Peterson" <peterson.jesse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "WI Birdnet" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:50:01 -0500

All,

In addition to most of the species (I didn't see any Dunlin) reported by
Aaron, I found Rusty and Brewer's Blackbirds, a Savannah Sparrow, Tree
Swallows, and 5 Bonaparte's Gulls at the Pearl Rd/Hwy G flooded field.  This
was between 10:00 to 11:00 this morning.

Jesse Peterson
Middleton, WI (Dane Co.)
peterson.jesse@xxxxxxx