[wisb] Re: FW: Re: Too Many Christmas Bird Count Circles?

  • From: David Freriks <dhfreriks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:57:58 -0600

With my work schedule I don't know if I will have to work or will be  up
here or in down in Ohio more than a few days in advance.  Impossible for me
to promise participation in advance. I'd love to help if I can, but it
would have to be a last minute thing if my schedule allows. Any counts that
would be happy to get help that way are welcome to email me or post to the
list.
Dave Freriks
S. Ohio / Saukville, WI