[wisb] CBC participation

  • From: Thomas Schaefer <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:43:25 -0600

I had a first-time field counter on the fence about doing the count one year
because he/she was concerned about "not doing it right'.  I assured that person
that there is no way to screw it up.  Simply count all the species AND
individuals.  Are there any persons out there in Wisbirdland who might feel a
bit intimidated about participating?  Really, it is SO simple and fun.  You
don't need to be an "expert"...whatever that means!  WI's suite of birds in the
winter is greatly reduced and you can most likely ID everything you see.

Tom Schaefer...Hartford compiler, Milwaukee and Palmyra participant.
Hartford
Washington County####################