[wisb] FOY birds Washburn County

  • From: JOEY REICHHOFF <jreichhoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:11:15 -0500

This afternoon my 8 month old son and I took a drive out to Sawyer Creek
northwest of Shell Lake.  We found our FOY HERMIT THRUSH and BELTED
KINGFISHER.  We also had BLACK-CAPPED CHICKADEES and RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES
keeping us company as I was getting the car un-stuck from the snow and mud.
 We won't tell mom!  On our way home we had our FOY PIED-BILLED GREBE.
 Great time!
Joey Reichhoff
Barronett, WI