[wisb] Exciting bird (and other wildlife) photo contest! Washing. Co. Titmice

  • From: Scott Diehl <tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:23:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,
Our Wildlife Rehab Center at the Wisconsin Humane Society is RIGHT NOW having
its second annual "Wild About Wisconsin" photo contest!

There are some great prizes to be won, including a bird-feeder pole system and
feeders valued at $200 donated by our friends at the Wild Birds Unlimited,
Greenfield, WI (Milwaukee County) store.

For details or to enter, please visit www.wihumane.org/wildlife and click on
the photo contest icon which features an awesome photo by Terry Molter of a
Yellow Warbler feeding her chick, which was the winner last year.

Hurry!  The deadline for entries is the end of February!

TUFTED TITMICE: I was delighted when I went out to fill the feeders at home
this morning to have two titmice calling and visiting the feeders.  This is the
second day in a row.  For the last several weeks they have stopping by once or
twice a week.

Regards,

Scott Diehl
Richfield, Washington Co., WI