[wisb] Elm Grove and Bird City

  • From: "Carl Schwartz" <cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:14:59 -0600

Wisbirdn members:

Officials in Elm Grove (a near-suburb west of Milwaukee in Waukesha County) are
looking for a birder in their area who would be willing to work with village
forester Ron Hill to do some survey work (or better yet might already have done
some) in that village as part of their application to become a Bird City
Wisconsin.  As best as I can tell Elm Grove falls outside existing CBCs (I am
copying the state CBC compiler on this), but perhaps somebody is aware of other
monitoring activities that may have taken place there.

Take a look at the message below and contact Ron and me if you would be willing
to help.

Carl Schwartz
Coordinator, Bird City Wisconsin
414-416-3272