[wisb] Bird ID needed, Waukesha Co backyard bird

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:42:11 -0600

Greetings,
I watched a bird walk into my screened in patio through a small opening as I
sat at my computer this morning. I went out and picked it up and released it
outside. As I'm holding it, what is it? I managed to get a photo of it as it
just few into a tree near the house. It is probably a simple ID, but with
the yellow breast hair and the yellow dot of hair on the back, I'm not 100%
certain.  Please help with an ID. The Cardinals are singing away this
morning!

Link images for ID:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/WaukeshaBirdNeedID#5572114821021388482