[wisb] Door County winter birds stay

  • From: "Roy & Charlotte Lukes" <rnclukes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birders Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:01:38 -0500

We still have American Tree Sparrows, Fox Sparrows and many Dark-eyed Juncos
lingering in the cold wet "spring" here in northern Door.
The past week we have had up to 8 Yellow-rumped Warblers at a time fighting
for the suet on two feeders. A 35 degree dawn allows few insects to be
available for food.

Roy & Charlotte Lukes

Egg Harbor, WI