[wisb] Discussion on counting birds "after the fact"

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:40:32 -0500

While this line of argument was pretty interesting (especially on a
rainy day,) Bettie and I both think it's getting dragged out a bit and
would prefer that we move on to actual real, live bird observations.
It's a beautiful morning out there (at least in South Central
Wisconsin,) so grab the binoculars and scopes and beat the bushes, check
the lakes, you all know the drill.  Lake Monona was like glass as I came
by this morning, so if that Pacific Loon stayed overnight, it should be
relatively easy to find...

Peter Fissel
List Monitor and Nag
Madison, Dane Co.