[wisb] Correction: Red-bellied, not Red-backed.

  • From: "mruh@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mruh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:52:37 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry, I should have sent out a correction to the whole list right away.
There was a disconnect between my brain and typing fingers in my introduction
to the list.  I mingled ladder-backed and red-bellied and came up with a bird
from half a world away.  She was just a fleeting, beautiful, one-day affair not
seen since.  Sigh.
Les
Three Lakes, Oneida Co. WI