[wisb] Common Loon and Pied-billed Grebe, Fox River in the City of Waukesha today, images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:00:37 -0500

Greetings,

I made the trip into the city of Waukesha to see if the Common Loons was
still present on the Fox River as posted yesterday. One was still there,
located between Barstow and Moreland Blvd on the Fox River. Along with the
Common Loon there was Pied-billed Grebe in the area. I checked a couple
hours later and the loon was gone. Thanks to John Wright for the original
posting of the loon yesterday.  I did get a few images to share from today.

Below is the image link:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/CommonLoonAndPiedBilledGrebeCityOfWaukeshaOnTheFoxRiverToday#5592251595632066258
*