[wisb] Clark County birding

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:13:09 -0600

I did some birding in the northwest part of Clark County this morning.
Highlights were two Rough-legged Hawks, four Bald Eagles, and 135 Horned Larks,
assuming I saw all of them.
In the Lake Wissota Business Park in Chippewa Falls, a male Northern Harrier
was flying through.

Rory CameronChippewa FallsChippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it—for a little while."   Willa Cather