[wisb] Cedar Waxwings 2 sightings

  • From: Peg Home <pegbiltgen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdNet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:21:01 -0500

I saw 2 large groups of Cedar Waxwings this morning on the wire along HWY 12 in
Sauk County
I was driving and had to do a double take at the large group of birds, I pulled
over and gazed in amazement for a few minutes at the first group of Cedars,
then just a few miles down the road an even bigger group of Cedars. Totally
awesome way to start the morning!

Here are the locations

Group 1) 25 plus just south of the Badger Ammunition Plant.
Group 2)  40 plus right by the Helicopter War Memorial across the street on the
wire--so cool!

Peggy Biltgen
Sauk County

 Sent from Peggy's IPAD####################