[wisb] Carolina Wren

  • From: Paul Schwalbe <p.g6schwalbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdnet, Wis" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:35:56 -0500

Dear Birders:
Yesterday, Tuesday, 13 October, we had a nice Carolina Wren - who sang for
us, in the dam area of Park Lake, on Pondview Drive.  We get one only about
every other year in Pardeeville.  Great to see (and hear).

Good birding......................             Paul & Glenna

--
Paul & Glenna Schwalbe
Columbia Co.