[wisb] Re: Buff-breasted Sandpiper - Racine Co.

  • From: "Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:29:17 -0500

There were six Buff-Breasted Sandpipers at this location tonight at 6:30.
Also, while scanning a flock of hundreds of Starlings by the red barn on
Burmeister Road, I found a group of nine Brewer's Blackbirds.

The oddest sighting of the day was a Peacock on top of one of the power
pylons in West Allis on the east side of Highway 45/894 between Greenfield
Avenue and I-94!

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee