[wisb] Re: Boreal Owl - Oneida County

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:48:42 -0700

I just spoke with Peter Rasmussen the homeowner. He has not seen the bird since
Monday but.....he has not been home during the late afternoon/evening for the
last 3 days and thus it's possible he just hasn't been around to see it. He
expects to be home all day Fri-Sun and is still open to visitors.

You MUST call him first to arrange the visit. His phone number is 262-989-3031.
His address is 4846 West Heiress Lake Road, Harshaw, WI. This is a short
distance to the east of Hwy 51 and can be reached via Rocky Run and Currie Lake
Rds. Bing map:  http://binged.it/YdrX71

His primary request is two-fold: (1) Do NOT wander around his yard without him,
and (2) Respect all adjacent private property by NOT walking around there
either. It is OK to walk the West Heiress Lake Rd and Currie Lake Rds in search
of the bird if not seen from inside his house.

He will not be home this evening so if you want to reach him today, call soon.
Peter is excited to meet some new birders so please show him the best of what
this is all about!

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady

From: ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Boreal Owl - Oneida County
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:27:36 -0700

As of 4:30pm, this bird has NOT been seen since my last posting. I'll post an
update on Thursday morning.