[wisb] Re: Bird ID question

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 14:45:54 -0500

Just to clarify - it was the third bird the person was wondering about.  They
also thought it could be a partially-leucistic House Finch.  I had one in my
yard a year or two ago that showed a similar white pattern on top of the head,
but the cheeks/throat on this one are very odd.

Peter Fissel
Madison WI