[wisb] Bird Hike at Whitefish Dunes SP in Door County on 5/1/2011

  • From: Bill Krouse <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 1:55:45 +0000

Hello.
Sarah & I will be leading another bird hike at Whitefish Dunes State Park in
Door County this Sunday.
5/1/2011 at 6:30 am, we will meet at the Nature Center and walk the Brachiapod
Trail after looking for ducks & shorebirds from the observation deck. This
weekend promises to be the start of the spring migration, so dress for the
weather and come join us!
--
Bill Krouse
Suamico, Brown County, WI