[wisb] Bird Call Help

  • From: Chris Petherick <cpetherick@xxxxxx>
  • To: 'WISBIRD Listserv' <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:06:29 -0500

Thanks to those who listened to my call for help!  I didn't have too many
listen, but those that did ID'ed it as a Cerulean Warbler.  One response
said Black Throated Blue or Cerulean.  Based on those who IDed it, I'm
pretty comfortable that this is the proper ID - but, if anyone else would
like to listen let me know and I can back channel you.

By the way, this bird was located in Doctors Park in Fox Point (northern
Milwaukee county) yesterday morning.  I went back this evening and was not
able to relocate the bird.

Chris Petherick

Fox Point, Milwaukee County