[wisb] Blog Update: Key ID: Peeps

  • From: Seth Cutright <ferruginous.hawk82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:40:44 -0500

Hello All,

If anyone would like to check out my newest post in my blog please
look at my link.  This is another Key ID posts.  I started Key ID on
my old blog link, and now have fallowed up here.  This one is about
the 5 Peeps and how to tell them apart. Enjoy if you would like .

http://birds-looking-back.posterous.com/key-id-the-peeps-92856

-Seth Cutright
West Bend,
Ozaukee County,