[wisb] Banding after the winds change

  • From: "R.D. Everhart" <everhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDBAND@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BIRDCHAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mnbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 20:33:48 -0500

Hello-

  After the change in weather here in the midwest I was hoping to
band lots of new arrivals but it wasn't as active as I'd thought it
would be. Nonetheless I did catch a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, a
couple of young Robins and a few other birds. Totals and photos from
today are at:

http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN