[wisb] Re: BOP Commences!

  • From: Thomas Schaefer <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:38:26 -0600

I'll second Andrea's push to eBird.  Check out eBird's homepage and check out
the printable Avibase lists (one for WI).  They have columns for up to 10
different outings/locations that you can enter numbers in the field and then
bring home to add to eBird.  I have a hardcopy list now that I can make
duplicates ad nauseum.

Tom Schaefer
Hartford
Washington County