[wisb] Another century

  • From: Tom Schaefer <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:24:18 -0500

Hit the 200 mark for property species, and shortly thereafter broke
through it.  Number 200 was a barred owl I heard Sunday night while
reading in bed with windows opened ( got yellow-billed cuckoo this way
on Monday night).  Today while filling feeders a curious Philadelphia
vireo flew in for #201.  Thought I already had this bird but was
pleased to find otherwise.
The list would be much smaller without the flowage out back.  I will
count up all aquatic related species to see how much a water feature
helps.

Tom Schaefer
Hartford
Washington County