[wisb] Re: Another Red Crossbill at a feeder (Dane Co.)

  • From: "Sehloff, Kerry" <kerry.sehloff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 08:48:11 -0600

Not to upstage Peter, but both species of crossbills here on Hillside Cr in NE
Fond du Lac county are back in force again today!  No wonder we've been going
through so much sunflower - these beauties are ignoring the thistle.  And we
have seen several of them feasting on the unshelled peanuts.

Kerry
NE FdL Co
"the holy land"