[wisb] ALERT: Possible Juvenile RUFF and REEVE at 6th ave Marsh, Adams County

  • From: Rob Pendergast <acadiantigerheron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:27:41 -0500

Yesterday morning I got a call from Nolan Pope who said that he, Chuck
Heikkinen, and Jim Schwarz had a Juvenile RUFF and REEVE at 6th Ave marsh
in Adams county. I got there as fast as I could, the others were still
there and quickly spotted one of the two birds, the second shortly after
that as well. (low quality) Photos of one of the birds is attached, I'm not
100% sure on it but, the bird is definitely looks interesting, please feel
free to chime in on your thoughts. I checked again today and was fairly
certain at least one of the two was still there although it was really hard
telling with all the heat distortion.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41326208@N07/with/7706322788/

Here is a map of where 6th Ave Marsh is:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209972018550292164844.0004c58f6e46b183fd3e5&msa=0

Good Birding,

Rob Pendergast,
Plover, Portage Co