[wisb] 3sparrow sp in the yard!! Chippewa cty

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 22:26:05 -0500

Greetings,
Nothing like a northern gannet! I had a song sparrow,  an American tree
sparrow, and an imm white crowned sparrow at the feeders and foraging by a
landscaping stump 1 foot from the window. I had really great looks at an am
tree sparrow. He foraged for about 10 minutes and we watched him closely!! The
d.e. Juncos were frolicking in the warm weather and the birdsong is
increasing!!
Enjoy!
Cg

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County####################