[wisb] 2010 Nicolet NF Bird Survey - June 11-13

  • From: "Howe, Robert W." <hower@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: " (ddietzman@xxxxxxxxx)" <ddietzman@xxxxxxxxx>, " (ejudziew@xxxxxxxx)" <ejudziew@xxxxxxxx>, " (james.robaidek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <james.robaidek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, " (jon.robaidek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <jon.robaidek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, " (wendel.johnson@xxxxxxx)" <wendel.johnson@xxxxxxx>, Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bettie R. Harriman" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bpeppey@xxxxxxx" <bpeppey@xxxxxxx>, "Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest (pswanson@xxxxxxxxx)" <pswanson@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chequamegon-Nicolet NF Public Affairs " <cfox01@xxxxxxxxx>, Chris Olson <chrispolson51@xxxxxxxxx>, "djsample@xxxxxxxxxx" <djsample@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnass, Erin" <gnasse@xxxxxxxx>, "Gnass, Erin Elizabeth" <gnasee10@xxxxxxxx>, "gozimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gozimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx" <jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Kyra I Walton" <kiwalton@xxxxxxxxx>, "rgszimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rgszimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Thomas Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tmooren4@xxxxxxxxxx" <tmooren4@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Walton, Nicholas Gregory" <waltng15@xxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wisconsin Society for Ornithology" <wso@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:40:19 -0600

Dear Friends,
We'll provide more details soon, but the date for this year's Nicolet National
Forest Bird Survey will be June 11-13, at a new headquarters, Trees for
Tomorrow<http://www.treesfortomorrow.com/> in Eagle River.  Lodging will be in
dormitories located near the edge of the town of Eagle River. Follow the NNF
Bird Survey web site<http://www.uwgb.edu/birds/nnf/> for details as they
develop.

I hope you are having a wonderful winter.  We look forward to seeing you in
northern Wisconsin next June.

All the best,

Bob Howe

Robert W. Howe, Professor
Department of Natural and Applied Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Green Bay, WI  54311-7001
920-465-2272 / hower@xxxxxxxx