[wintime] Re: Questions re-WTTP3TCP.DLL Errors

  • From: "Joseph Daraio" <joseph.daraio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:16:02 +0200

Hello

This mail just to say your are not the one in this case.

I had the sames errors, but I don't have any explanation, sorry.

But for the point 4, I have this message also with WTTP3.dll and VT20, I think
that Goldwin tries to send information ( like extra counter ) which is not
understood by the VT20, or this VT20 is not correctly configured.
But as all functions correctly, I did not seek too much how to solve this
problem.

ELECTRO SECURITY
DARAIO joseph
e-mail : joseph.daraio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx