[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinXP] "You can not delete the file....It is being used by some...."

  • From: Mean Drake <meandrake@xxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinXP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:36:08 +0530

Delete them from safe mode. Or boot to Command prompt and delete them.

MD.
http://www.meandrake.tk (October newsletter sent. Mail me for copy).
Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad
vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious
bummer.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/67folB/TM