(no subject)

  • From: "Andy Wolstenholme" <a_wolsten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:05:48 +0000

hi chaps,

some of our executive staff have enquired about having copies of our public folder structure (telephone lists, addresses, calendars - normal stuff) stored on their PDA's for when they are out of the office and for disaster recovery initiatives. Can anyone suggest a way of doing this, or suggest alternatives. Not sure if .pst file of folder and subfolders can be created?

ta