[windows2000] Re: net user jack /random

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:41:36 -0500

Thanks Mark.  Yeah, I tried to test it on an XP machine last night, but
I couldn't figure out how to get the damn policies enabled the specify a
minimum length.  All the password policies were unconfigurable because
my machine does not require a password for all users.  So, until I
required that, I couldn't enable any of the other policies.  (That's
what I figured anyway.)  But I couldn't figure out how to force all
users to use a password.  You think it'd be in the in same place in
gpedit, but it wasn't anywhere I could find.  Oh well.  Thanks for
testing that.  net user rules.

Ray at work