[windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:03:50 -0400

Just as good... thanks Jim.

And it even looks like you can do it remotely, but browsing to the the
root of the computer's shares (\\Computername) and then opening the
printers folder from there.

Thanks again Jim,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Kenzig.com
Posted At: Monday, June 06, 2005 8:49 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe
Subject: [windows2000] Re: XP Compatible PDManager.exe

Never mind that wont work but XP and 2003 have all the features of
PDmanager under Server properties.

"Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Um did you try right clicking on it going to properties
compatibility tab and changing it to run in compatibility for say
windows 2000?
        JK

        Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                Can I second the request with a version that works on
2003 server well?