[windows2000] Word Closing....

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:17:55 +0100

Platform: 1 x W2K SP2 with MFXP FR2 running MS Office 2000 SP2.

Hi All,

One of our users has a problem where they open a Word document they =
start to type or update the document, everything freezes for a minute or =
so, then Word closes.  Only happens for this one user.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Rance
IT Manager
Daly International
This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the =
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the =
intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any =
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is =
strictly prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail and then =
delete all material from your system.=20
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the =
individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with =
authority, states them to be the views of Daly International.=20
This e-mail does not form part of a legally binding agreement. We have =
taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, =
but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachment =
to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage =
caused by software viruses