[windows2000] Re: Wireless Access Points

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:16:00 -0400

Why stay away from linksys?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu May 27 15:14:40 2004
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Wireless Access Points

I have the NetGear MA40-something..  Had it turned off for over a year and
when I plugged it back in, it went right back to work.  Two antennas, decent
coverage range, good compatibility (I have one 3COM card and one NetGear
card).

Whatever you get, my only recommendation is stay away from LinkSys...