[windows2000] Re: Why this list doesn't suck

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:24:04 +0200

It is really nice to see that our beloved win2k-list moderator is so
openminded and allow the listmembers quite some leeway. I really
appreciate that. I've been on other lists where the moderators are way
overprotective of their lists, in fact some would make good dictators...
It's like they indulge in commanding the members what they say, how they
say it and when. I don't like that kind of control...

Anyway, Thx Jim!

PS. It wasn't me who called whoever "paranoid". 8-) DS.