[windows2000] Why are users getting DNS error messages?

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:36:37 -0700

Something happened over the Christmas weekend at work, and now people aren't
able to get to our website.  I just checked it here (I'm at home) and I
found the same thing.  I'm getting DNS error messages.  We had experienced a
power failure, which took out several buildings in the same area (all of the
businesses aren't related to one another, but even so).  From within our
Active Directory network, I can see the website just fine, so I don't know
what's going on.

Rod