[windows2000] Re: Vista

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:23:48 -0700

That's not good! :-(  Guess I better hold off on buying the new card for
a little bit then.

Thanks!

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 01:06:32 +0100 (BST), Neil Bullock
<n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

> Hi,
>
> There are some issues with Creative drivers and Vista at the moment.
> Currently Audigy drivers only support two speakers properly.  Some
> cards don't even work at all (X-Fi Xtreme Music for example, which I
> bought and subsequently had to return).
>
> Neil.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels