[windows2000] VPN question

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:12:11 +0200

I recently setup VPN so that my collegues can work at home.

It's working very nice, except for the login script.

I have a group policy that calls for a login script. Runs great when I
am in the office, but won't run when I am connecting through the VPN
connection. But if I run the script manually, it runs without
problems......

Is there a setting that prevents VPN users from running a login
script????? Or am I doing something wrong????

To give some details: I use a windows 2000 server running routing and
remote access.

VPN using PPTP. The client is a windows 2000 pro.

Any ideas are more than welcome.

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom

marviQ