[windows2000] Re: VISTA - Removing ActiveX objects from IE

  • From: Phillip Newberry <phillip_newberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Im not so sure using IE is life or death as your
presentation implies.  It would appear to me as an the
most traveled and less secure for those concerned
about security.

--- Ray Costanzo <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, also, you could just unplug your computer and
> put your hard drive in a
> safe deposit box to keep it safe as well.
> Additionally, sell your house and
> live in a tree so you don't have to worry about
> losing your house in a fire.
>
> Ray at work

Phil Newberry
Computer Network Engineer Consultant
MCSE NT&2000, MCP+IIS CNA, CAN

Your destiny is in your hands.  Just do it.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/